MDMA: What should you know about Molly
MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine) is a synthetic drug which alters mood and perception. This drug has a stimulant property. There are certain neurotransmitters in the human body which influence mood, sleep and appetite as well. Buy cheap MDMA Online. MDMA works by increasing the production of these neurotransmitters;
The production of Serotonin causes the release of other hormones which cause feelings of attraction and intimacy. As a result of the effects of hormones the user feels more affectionate towards the others.
Other Names of MDMA:
MDMA once had limited use in psychiatric counseling, but its clinical use is now rare.
How MDMA works?
MDMA is unique in its action. It acts like both a stimulant and a hallucinogenic substance. Stimulants are those medications or compounds that raise certain brain chemicals that give you more energy and make you feel more alert. Hallucinogenic substances alter your thoughts, feelings, and perceptions about yourself and your surroundings, including other people as well.
MDMA affects certain brain chemicals, such as dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine. These chemicals are thought to be associated with energy, alertness etc.
Fast Facts related to MDMA:
- MDMA is considered a safe group of drugs, but its effects can be dangerous.
- Tablets sold as pure ecstasy often contain highly toxic additives.
- MDMA interferes with the body’s ability to regulate temperature, and it also raises the heart rate to a dangerous level.
- The unwanted after-effects of ecstasy can be felt for a week or more.
Effects of MDMA;
MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine) is an amphetamine which has stimulant and hallucinogenic effects. You can easily Buy Cheap MDMA Online.
The stimulant effects of MDMA includes,
- Increased Energy
- Emotional Warmth
- Sensitivity to touch
- Distortion of time and senses
- Increased self confidence
- Empathy to others
Treatment of anxiety disorders with accurate dose of Ativan;
Ativan belongs to a class of drugs which is known as benzodiazepines and it contains Lorazepam as its main active constituent. You can Buy cheap Ativan Online. Lorazepam as the main active constituent performs its action by slowing down the activity of brain thus providing calming effects. It (Ativan) is used for effective treatment of anxiety related disorders.
Uses of Ativan:
Different conditions for which uses of Ativan are gives follows:
- To treat Insomnia
- Anxiety related Disorders
- Anxiety related to depressive symptoms
- Seizures which lasts longer than 5 minutes
You can conveniently Buy Ativan Online.
- Short term relief of anxiety
- Sedation during surgery
- To treat Status epilepticus
How is MDMA used?
MDMA is usually available in tablet or capsule form and is usually taken orally or crushed and snorted. Buy MDMA Online. It is also available as a powder and sometimes ground up, taken as a liquid, sometimes inhaled but rarely injected. The effect of the drug usually lasts 3-6 hours. Users can take multiple tablets at once or consecutively for a period of time. How does MDMA affect your brain?
MDMA works by increasing the activity if these three chemicals in your brain:
- Dopamine— it produces increased activity and acts in the reward system to reinforce behaviors.
- Norepinephrine—it increases heart rate and blood pressure, which are risky for those people with heart and blood vessel problems.
- Serotonin—it affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions in your body. It also produces hormones that affect libido and self-esteem. You can Buy MDMA Online without prescription. The high release of serotonin can lead to emotional intimacy, high mood and happiness in those using MDMA.
What are the adverse effects and risks related to MDMA?
People take MDMA because it enhances feelings of alertness, euphoria, and physical and mental powers. However, there are also some common adverse effects of MDMA, as well as some severe risks and possible long-term damage after using MDMA.
Common adverse effects of MDMA include:
- Jaw clenching or teeth grinding
- restlessness, insomnia, irritability, and anxiety
- sweating, thirst, and nausea
- increased heart rate
- More serious, and potentially fatal, conditions can occur in other cases.
- MDMA can cause an increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature as well.
These stimulant effects, in combination with prolonged physical activity, a hot environment, and other drugs, can result in unpredictable and serious physical complications.
Deaths from MDMA use mostly resulted due to hyperthermia, or a sudden increase in body temperature, cardiovascular collapse, or significant dehydration.
Warning that suggest a potentially fatal effect after MDMA use may include:
- excessive thirst and profuse sweating
- muscle cramping
- shaking chills
- little to no urine output
- blurred vision
- It can lead to liver, kidney, or heart failure, and even death.
These signs and symptoms indicate an emergency treatment. If you experience the following above adverse effects by MDMA use, seek immediate medical attention.
Long-term effects of MDMA:
Regular use of MDMA may cause following long-term effects:
- colds or flu
- Desire to use more to get the same effect
- dependence on MDMA
- memory or concentration problems
- liver problems
- financial, work and social issues
What are the effects when MDMA is mixed with other drugs?
The effects of using MDMA with other drugs, which includes over-the-counter or prescription drugs, can be unpredictable and dangerous:
MDMA + alcohol:Increase the risk of dehydration so drink more water.
MDMA + ice and cocaine: Increased risk of depression and decreased cognitive function due to dopamine depletion. Too much pressure on the cardiovascular system and other organs can cause a stroke.
MDMA + antidepressants: Insomnia, anxiety, restlessness and feeling drunk and nervous
What if MDMA Overdose occurs?
It can be possible to overdose on MDMA. This can cause high blood pressure, rapid heart rate and high body temperature. Some people have died from bad reactions due to MDMA.
Signs and symptoms of an overdose of MDMA are:
- out-of-character, irrational behavior
- irritability, paranoia and aggression
- very high temperature
Withdrawal symptoms of MDMA:
Quitting MDMA after a long time is difficult because the body needs to get used to it to function without it. Withdrawal symptoms should subside after a week and usually disappear after a month. Withdrawal Symptoms of MDMA include:
- cravings for MDMA
- aches and pains
- restless sleep
- trouble concentrating
- anxiety and depression.