Tapentadol a new Therapeutic option as analgesic
Buy Tapentadol online is a prescription medicine for treatment of moderate to severe pain. The class of Tapentadol is opioids ie. Narcotic analgesics. Tapentadol directly targets opioid receptors in the central nervous system thus reducing feelings of pain by interrupting the way nerves signal pain between the brain and the body. This drug provides relief to the severe pain because of its analgesic property. To have effective treatment of pain, you can Buy Tapentadol Online at a cheap price.
Tapentadol oral solutions and tablets are used to treat severe pain that require opioid drug therapy when other analgesics do not work or are not tolerated. Extended Release tablets are used to treat severe pain, including pain caused by nerve damage caused by diabetes.
Tapentadol Brand Names:
The generic name of this opioids analgesic is Tapentadol while there are many Brand Names of tapentadol :
- Nucynta ER
Buy Tapentadol Online at a cheap price.
The active pharmaceutical constituent in this analgesic is Tapentadol, in the form of Tapentadol Hydrochloride. The other ingredients ie. excipients are:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Lactose monohydrate
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Povidone K30
- Magnesium stearate
If you are experiencing severe acute or chronic pain, you came to a perfect site as here is the wonderful drug which can be very much helpful to you. YES! we are talking about TAPENTADOL, it is a potent opioid analgesic which will provide you relief. For having best possible treatment, you can Buy oxycodone Online at a cheap price.
Tapentadol should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions given on the prescription label and carefully read all medication instructions. Never use tapentadol in higher doses or for longer than prescribed.
Tapentadol should be taken with a full glass of water at the same time each day, with or without food.
You do not need to crush, break, or open extended release tablets. Swallow whole to avoid exposure to potentially fatal doses.
Buy Tapentadol Online.
Adult Tapentadol Dose for Pain:
- Initial dose: 50 to 100 mg taken orally every 4 to 6 hours as per requirement for pain.
- For Day 1: A second dose may be administered as early as 1 hour after the first dose if required.
- Subsequent dosing: 50, 75, or 100 mg tablet taken orally every 4 to 6 hours; to maintain adequate analgesia with acceptable tolerability, adjust dosing.
- Maximum dose: 700 mg tablet taken on day 1; 600 mg/day on subsequent days.
- Use the lowest effective dose for a short period of time consistent with individual treatment goals.
- Monitor closely for respiratory depression, especially during the first 24 to 72 hours of starting therapy and with each dose increase.
Adult Tapentadol Dose for Chronic Pain:
Extended Release tablets:
- Initial dose: 50 mg taken orally twice a day
- To minimize adverse effects and to have adequate analgesia, individually triturate the dose; increased dose should not exceed 50 mg twice a day every 3 days
- Maintenance dose: 100 mg to 250 mg taken orally twice a day.
- Maximum dose: 500 mg per day
Immediate-Release to Extended-Release conversion:
The same total daily dose of tapentadol divided into 2 equal doses and administered orally twice a day for approximately 12 hours apart.
Change From other opioids:
Since there are no conversion rates based on other opioids, start at 50 mg orally every 12 hours.
Close observation and frequent titration are appropriate until pain is controlled; monitor for signs and symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
Administer rescue medication with an appropriate dose of immediate-release analgesic as needed.
Buy Tapentadol Online at a cheap price.
Tapentadol Side Effects;
All opioids, including tapentadol, can have life-threatening side effects which includes fatal breathing difficulties. The risk of side effects increases:
- When you start taking tapentadol
- After increasing the dose
- If you are old
- If you have lung problems
Side effects of tapentadol include:
- digestive problems such as constipation
The higher your dose, the more likely you are to have one or more side effects.
Tell your doctor right away if you have serious side effects, including:
- interrupted breathing during sleep (sleep apnea)
- stomach/abdominal pain
- difficulty urinating
- Symptoms that show adrenal glands not working well (such as loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, weight loss)
Tapentadol may increase the level of serotonin and rarely cause a very serious condition which is called serotonin syndrome. The risk of Serotonin Syndrome increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin, so tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the drugs you are taking previously.
Interactions with Tapentadol:
Drug interactions can alternate how your medications work thus increasing the risk of serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible interactions with tapentadol. Keep a list of all the products you are taking previously (over-the-counter drugs and pharmaceutical products) and share them with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any medication without asking your doctor.
Some drugs that may have interaction with tapentadol include:
- Some pain medications which include mixed opioid agonist-antagonists such as butorphanol, nalbuphine, pentazocine), naltrexone, samidorphan.
MAO inhibitors should not be taken with tapentadol, which may cause serious drug interactions.
- MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, metaxalone,phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, safinamide, selegiline
- Mostly MAO inhibitors should also not be taken for two weeks before treatment with this drug.
- If tapentadol is taken with other medicines that increase the level of Serotonin, it can be harmful. Because it can increase serotonin which can lead to Serotonin Syndrome.
- Check the label of the medicine carefully because it may contain ingredients from which you are allergic.
If you have used a MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days, do not use tapentadol. As dangerous drug interaction could occur. MAO inhibitors are isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine.
If you have severe breathing problems,or a bowel obstruction, called paralytic ileus, you should not use this drug.
When you start using this medicine or whenever your dose is changed, Tapentadol can slow or stop your breathing. Never take this medicine in large amounts or for more than prescribed. Also do not crush, break, or open an extended-release tablet, swallow it whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal dose.
Tapentadol can be habit forming even at normal doses. Abuse of narcotic pain relievers can lead to addiction, overdose, or death, especially in a child or someone else using the drug without a prescription. Keep all the medicines out of the reach of others as it can be fatal.
Before taking tapentadol tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Tapentadol can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in newborns if the mother took the drug during pregnancy.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use opioid medication with alcohol, or other medications that make you drowsy or slow your breathing.
Pros and Cons of Tapentadol;
- Tapentadol is available in short-acting and longer-acting forms.
- For diabetic nerve pain and chronic pain, extended release form is more effective.
- This opioid analgesic, Tapentadol can be taken with or without food.
- Extended-release form of Tapentadol provides around-the-clock pain relief.
- If you have a history of seizure disorders, it may raise your chance of having seizures.
- You can’t stop using this drug suddenly because it can cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Tapentadol is a controlled medication, so there are special requirements to getting the prescription filled.
- You may have to take immediate release, multiple times which can be inconvenient.